Each and every household item stores a memories. It is really difficult to part with them. That is why Indian houses are known for keeping even the most ancient household items in their houses for so long. Even abandoned toys tell so many stories. Just a few measures are required and you can secure these treasures for generations to come.
“Couch”. Even the name has the potential to allow you to sleep. The devastating thought of bedbugs in a couch will raise the hairs on the back of your neck. Bed bugs are so pesky that they can easily convert your most comfy furniture into a mess. It is not at all cost-effective to replace your sofa every time it gets infested by bed bugs. Some well-known yet not always thought of measures are more than enough to get rid of bed bugs in couches.
Couches and mattresses are the favorite places of bed bugs. Bed bugs do not like the couches themselves, but they use them to feed on your blood. The reason lies in them being so comfortable. It is on these places that you spend most of your time. A sofa or couch possesses hundreds of hidden places to keep bed bugs safely. They can even layeggs there.
Remove bed bugs with Sofa Safe
It is a tool both to prevent and remove bed bugs from your couches or sofa sets. The manufacturers of Sofa Safe claim that it can remove bed bugs from your couches instantly. Many times it becomes unhealthy to spray the insecticides on couches. Many times it becomes unhealthy to spray insecticides on couches. The primary mechanism of Sofa Set its LOCK-IN effect. It locks in these critters so that they cannot take their next meal. No living creature can survive in starvation.
The Sofa Safe, Lock-Out mechanism helps you to locate the bed bugs. Its primary principle is to remove the bed bugs. Yes, you will have to hire professionals for this tool if you are not good at handy work.
Failing to do this may result in damage to your valuable couch. Yet it is far cheaper than replacing your couch with the new one. You can never get rid of bed bugs by replacing furniture.
Some healthy ways to maintain your couches bed bug free
- Cleanliness can solve many problems. So keep your couch clean. Regularly remove the dust from your sofa with the aid of vacuum cleaner.
- Spreading mint leaves in your house also helps to prevent the problem.
- Routinely spray lavender oil on your couch to prevent bed bugs.
- Replace the Couch cover frequently with the fresh one.
- Unpack your luggage outside your home so that bed bugs cannot get on the couches via your luggage.
- Avoid clutter and mess in your house. Clutter and mess is among the most attractive places to be infested by bed bugs.
- Kill bed bugs in their egg stage.
- Use waterproof couch covers to prevent bed bugs.
A video on how to detect bed bug in a couch
Ways to get rid of serious bed bug infestation in your house
Bed bug gets into the couch from several infested places in your house. So it is your duty to locate the infested area and eradicate the bed bugs from there. This way you can get rid of bed bugs in a couch. So first remove the bed bugs from your house.
- Call exterminators
- Pesticide and insecticide
- High Temperature: This is a well known fact that bed bug can only survive up to 114 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature higher than this are highly fatal for them. Make use of steam to get rid of bed bugs.
- Freezing point of bed bugs! Yes, there are several freezing techniques which are quite effective in removing bed bugs. An example of such freezing technique is Cryonite.
There is no need to get rid of your favorite couch where you have spent so many moments of fun together with your beloved ones. Prevention is better than a cure. It is also a well-known fact that once infested, it becomes difficult to get rid of bed bugs in a couch. So, why not kill then in their infancy.